We at GSS Gear share only that data required in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your consumer experience, and other data as described in this Policy. GSS Gear does not sell or rent the personal information you provide to us to any third party. GSS Gear will not share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party without your consent, unless as stated herein. Information CollectedGSS Gear collects customer information in an effort to facilitate purchases, improve your shopping experience, and to communicate with you about its products, services, contests, and promotions. If you purchase an item from us or provide us with your personal information via live chats, reviews, feedback forms, surveys, or other means you consent to the transfer and storage of your personal information. We may request or retain the following for our database:
- Your Name
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
- Financial and Credit Information, as needed
- Order Information
- Information Specific to Individual Customers
- Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
- End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
- Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
- Identifications or Employers, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
- Internet Protocol Address
The information you supply to us is added to our customer database. GSS Gear will add you to its physical and e-mail lists. From time to time, you may receive periodic mailings or emails from us about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive such emails or mailings from us, please contact us via email, include your name and address as it was supplied to us, and indicate "Do Not Share". You may unsubscribe from our email list directly on the web site. Disclosure of Personal InformationGSS Gear may disclose your information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action as required by law or regulation, or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect us, our customers, or the public. This includes:
- Information as needed to respond to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- Information required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to assist in taking action against illegal activity to prevent harm to rights or property of our customers or addressing ay issues related to fraud.
- Should GSS be acquired by, or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors.
- Information to address security, technical or customer service issues or enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions.
- GSS Gear may provide your information to our trusted service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations.
- Information required for order fulfillment and tracking as well as payment issues.
- GSS Gear shares information with other third parties when necessary to improve your consumer experience.
Transaction/Financial SecurityGSS Gear employees Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology, the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly difficult to decipher code, which is processed immediately. In addition, we employ an outside company to audit our security policies and procedures to ensure that it is secure. Your California Privacy Rights
Beginning January 1, 2005, under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to GSS Gear about how we have shared your personal customer information with select third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, GSS Gear will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and address. Please submit a written request to the address below. Children's Privacy
GSS Gear does not sell or ship any items ordered through this web site directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor does GSS Gear collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. Disclaimer
You understand that GSS Gear cannot and does not promise, guarantee or warrant that files you download through the Internet will be free from viruses, worms, or other code that may be destructive. You are responsible for implementing sufficient safeguards for yourself. GSS Gear does not assume any responsibility for your use of the Internet. Updating or Changing Information